Q: How to clean the nozzles ?
Q: How to reduce adhesives carbonization and keep nozzles from being clogged?
1. Keep the tank full but do not out of the upper cover, and set system temperature to the material recommended operation temperature. Lower the temperature if the system is not operating.
2. Use Nordson's latest PureFlow silver hose, its special inner material can effectively prevent adhesive from carbonizing in the hose.
Q: How to set the system temperature ?
Q: How to save the adhesive ?
A: Optional Nordson EcoBead glue-saving pattern generator can save up to 60% of the used glue amount without affecting the adhesion strength.
Q: Is the nozzle orifice size the primary factor that affects the glue output amount ?
A: No, in the gear pump system, the nozzle orifice size is not the primary factor of the glue output, but the revolution and size of the gear pump are. The nozzle size affects the back pressure in the system.
Q: How to maitain the hoses? How to prevent hoses from being blocked?
1. Use cleaning fluid to flush the melters.
2. Regular inspection and maintenance by Nordson's professionals.
3. Change the melter filter regularly.
4. Mount Nordson Saturn® in-line filter between hose and applicator.
5. Use RediFlex™ II hose mounting system to prevent hose bending and squeezing.
6. Do not place hoses on the ground.
7. Switch to standby mode when the melter is not in use temporarily to avoid glue carbonization
8. Use Nordson's latest PureFlow silver hose, its special inner material can effectively prevent adhesive from carbonizing in the hose.
Q: How to change Nordson ProBlue melter filter ?
Q: How to change Nordson Mesa melter filter ?
Q: How to change Nordson H20 parts and service kit ?
Q: How to change Nordson H200 parts and service kit ?
Q: How to change Nordson in-line filter ?
Q: How to maintain and assemble Nordson's gear pump?